Texas Mortgage Credit Certificates save Texas first time home buyers up to $2,000 per year on their federal income taxes.
*Starting February 1, 2019, MCCs will only be offered in combination with a My First Texas Home mortgage loan. MCCs reserved as a stand-alone option prior to February 1, 2019, will be honored (assuming receipt of compliance approval).
- Dollar-for-dollar reduction on federal tax liability up to $2,000 per year for as long as you owe on the mortgage loan and live in your first home.
- Available to qualified first time home buyers from all professions
- No minimum FICO (credit) score for Stand-alone MCC option (MCC Only option)
- Available statewide through a network of participating lenders
- Buyers can maximize their benefits when they combine a Texas Mortgage Credit Certificate with a My First Texas Home mortgage loan!
- First time homebuyer, veteran or a homebuyer who has not owned a home within the past three years
- Income limits apply
- Purchase price limits apply
- Other requirements may apply
Fill out the form below to be contacted by a participating lender: